Certified Scrum Developer ® (CSD)
We deliver the true Agile experience
CSD + Continuous Delivery + Coding Dojos
In this training, the attendees learn how to use/implement advanced techniques such as Continuous Integration/Delivery, automated tests and how to develop using clean code techniques. The classes are highly interactive and each topic is problem-based using a Coding Dojo format. The main goal is to teach through experiments and exercises, allowing the students to retain the content and achieve better results in their projects.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US
This brief email to share with you the pleasure of being now a certified scrum master, and also tell you again how much your program was inspiring and how it gave me lots of thoughts.
Thank you, and I look forward to meeting with you.
Thank you so much for the great training class.
I loved the experiences you shared, I am trying to use some of them in my personal and professional life.
Also, I have completed the CSM test and received the certification.
Thank you for a wonderful class. I took the exam on Saturday and passed 100 was my score!
Thank you for the class! It was a last minute decision and I’m so glad I did. You managed to fulfill the scrum requirements but also impart such valuable business knowledge. I was able to pass the test with 100%. I will be forever grateful.
All the best to you and your company!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 3-day CSD In-person Course
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages provided on both days of training
- 2-year Membership to Scrum Alliance
AFTER THE COURSE YOU’LL RECEIVE
- Payment of your first two year dues for the Scrum Alliance
- All slides and material used during the training
- 24 SEUs from the Scrum Alliance.
RE-TAKE THE COURSE LATER AT NO CHARGE
Get twice the value – attend again for more depth or to get a different perspective
After the course, the CSD certification will be immediately issued only for the students who already have the CSM certification.
If the student doesn’t have the CSM certification, the CSD certification will be only issued after the CSM certification is acquired.
WHY CSD WITH KNOWLEDGE21?
Knowledge21’s classes are dynamic, engaging and based on real examples. We do prefer group discussions and a lot of interactions over a slide-based lecture. We provide an environment for the exchange of experiences between the students and the trainer. The course is extremely hands-on, based on Coding Dojos.
Coding Dojo is a teaching practice in which all the attendees solve a task together. The theory is driven by the practice. The programming language may be either in C#, Java, PHP or Python, according to the interest of the class.
In class, the attendees do at least nine of the Coding Dojos listed below:
- Introduction to unit tests and TDD
Continuous Integration using Jenkins
Mock Objects for unit tests
Configuring scenarios using databases to create functional and integration tests
Refactoring a database
Selenium – Tests for interface in web application
Tests in legacy code and ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development)
BDD – Behavior Driven Development
Configuring a Pipeline for Continuous Delivery
Applying a database change to your CD pipeline using Fabric
Configuring your servers to stay healthy and automated
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN DURING THE CLASS?
- Practices of Extreme Programming: Continuous Integration, Ten – minute build, Baby steps, TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Delivery, Coverage Test
- Dependency Injection, Mock Objects
- Testing and Database: Scenarios and Versioning
- Graphical User Interface Testing, Integration Testing, Software Performance Testing
- Acceptance Testing and ATDD (Acceptance Test-Driven Development)
- BDD (Behavior-Driven Development) and DSL (Domain-Specific Language) applied to BDD
- Non-functional Testing , Stress Testing , Testing of your Production Environment
- Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- DevOps and DevOps Culture: Configuration Management, Infrastructure as Code, Application Lifecycle Management