Certified Scrum Product Owner ® (CSPO)
CSPO + Lean Startup + MVP + Metrics
Learn from a trainer with global experience and get your CSPO in a dynamic and engaging class based on real scenarios.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN DURING THE CLASS?
The two days (16 hour) CSPO course is focused on the Product Owner role. Immersed in group discussions, group assignments, real life cases and group dynamics, you will learn:
- What a Product Owner is and is not
- What a Product Owner does and does not
- Responsibilities of a Product Owner
- Main virtues of a great Product Owner
- Maximization of value delivered to your customers
- How to write effective User Stories
- How to prioritize your Product Backlog to maximize the ROI
- ROI calculation (Return on Investment)
- Lean Startup and Agile techniques such as MVP and Validation Board
Knowledge21’s classes are dynamic, engaging and based on real examples. We do prefer group discussions and a lot of interactions over a slide-based lecture. We provide an environment for the exchange of experiences between the students and the trainer.
The Certified Scrum Product Owner ® is the one responsible for defining your product strategy. CSPOs know how to effectively design and share the vision, manage the Product Backlog and collaborate with the Team to maximize the Return on Investment of your products and services.
Our class provide the official Scrum Alliance content, plus present-day additional topics. These include Lean Startup concepts such as product metrics and building products in MVPs (Minimum Viable Products).