Certified ScrumMaster ® (CSM)
We deliver the true Agile experience
CSM + Agile Culture + Facilitation Techniques + Team Building
Learn from a trainer with global experience and get your CSM in a dynamic, interactive, hands-on and engaging class to discuss real scenarios and paradigm shifts, so you’ll be prepared to succeed in your Agile career path, and increase the Return on Investment of your products and services
Master your Scrum skills to drive continuous improvement in your Team.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 2 Day CSM In-person Course
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages provided on both days of training
- Exam Fee for CSM Certification
- 2 Year Membership to Scrum Alliance
AFTER THE COURSE YOU’LL RECEIVE
- Qualification for taking the ScrumMaster Certification exam.
- Payment of your first two year dues for the Scrum Alliance
- The complete Knowledge21´s material used during the training
- 16 SEUs from Scrum Alliance.
- 14 PDUs from PMI
RE-TAKE THE COURSE AT NO CHARGE
Get twice the value – attend again for more depth or to get a different perspective
The CSM exam is administered online and sent via email Scrum Alliance. You have 90 day access to take the exam and 2 attempts towards passing. The exam is in multiple choice format.
99.1% of our students pass the CSM exam and you also have a second chance to pass if you need.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN DURING THE CLASS?
The 2-day (16-hour) CSM course is focused on consolidating Scrum values and practices. Immersed in group discussions, group assignments, real life cases and group dynamics, you will learn:
- Building successful and productive teams
- Agile Culture values and principles
- The Agile Manifesto
- Scrum roles and responsibilities
- Sprint planning, execution, review and retrospectives
- Agile requirements analysis
- Facilitation Techniques to use on a daily basis
- Estimating and prioritizing product backlogs
- Definition of Ready / Done
- Acceptance Criteria
- User Stories
- Scrum in large organizations
- Dealing with organizational impediments
- Myths and Facts of Agile / Scrum
- Team Building techniques
Knowledge21’s classes are dynamic, engaging and based on real examples. We do prefer group discussions and a lot of interactions over a slide-based lecture. We provide an environment for the exchange of experiences between the students and the trainer.
99.1% of our students pass the CSM exam.
A Certified ScrumMaster® aims to become an expert in Scrum, by being knowledgeable about values, principles, practices, and techniques, taking Scrum Teams to the next level.
CSMs are “servant leaders”, helping the Scrum Team to achieve a high-performing state that raises the bar when it comes to do twice the work in half of the time. CSMs also protect the team from both internal and external distractions, focusing on what really matters.