We deliver the true Agile experience
Be a greater Scrum Master! Learn from a trainer with global experience how to manage conflicts in a dynamic and engaging class.
Conflicts will always exist. But with the proper tools provided by Conflict Management, you will resolve them effectively, transforming the conflicted environment into a collaborative one.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 1-day Conflict Management In-person Course
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages provided on the day of training
AFTER THE COURSE YOU’LL RECEIVE
- Knowledge21’s certificate of participation
All slides and material used during the training
RE-TAKE THE COURSE LATER AT NO CHARGE
Get twice the value – attend again for more depth or to get a different perspective
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN DURING THE CLASS?
The one day (8 hour) Conflict Management course is immersed in group discussions, simulated activities, real life scenarios and theory-based expositions, you will learn:
- Different conflict situations: 1×1, 1xN, NxN and NxNxN
- The role of the mediator and other possible roles: facilitator, conciliator and arbitrator
- Eliminate many of the hidden problems that the conflict brought to the surface
Empathy: using DISC to map the different profiles to deal with conflict
- Non-violent communication: communicating effectively through conflict
- Body language: “read” beyond what is being said
- Dealing with dysfunctional behaviors and possible reactions
- Techniques on how to deal with the different conflict situations: strengths and weaknesses, merge, dot voting, buy a decision etc.
Knowledge21’s classes are dynamic, engaging and based on real examples. We do prefer group discussions and a lot of interactions over a slide-based lecture. We provide an environment for the exchange of experiences between the students and the trainer.
Conflict situations are an important aspect of the workplace and of life in general. When conflict situations are poorly handled, they lead to lower productivity, unhappiness and other conflicts may arise.
Through this class, you will understand what is conflict and how to handle different conflict situations as a mediator, using a number of given tools. You will experiment the tools in immersive simulated conflict situations. You will also understand other possible different roles.