Knowledge21 is starting to offer Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM), which comes with the Scrum Alliance’s international certification. But what’s the difference between the two training?
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
The introductory training to the world of agility. Here we smash paradigms about the development of products and services, through Agility. You’ll learn the basics of Scrum and how to adapt them within the context of each company.
- Introduction to Agility;
- New paradigms for Management and agile project building;
- Myths and facts about agility;
- What is Scrum;
- Follow-up of agile projects.
At the end of two days, you’ll be able to do the CSM test provided by the Scrum Alliance, the main worldwide authority for the certification of agile methods.
Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM)
The next step in a ScrumMaster’s career. Here the focus is on the professional development of those exercising that role. Over two days of training, you’ll learn various techniques and tools to help you progress to become an Agile Coach.
- Professional development of the Scrum Master;
- Coaching skills;
- Facilitation (Fundamental for overcoming challenges such as resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation and
- unwillingness by key personnel for agile/digital transformation);
- Development of Teams;
- Development of Product Owners;
- Scaling Scrum and Agile;
- Transforming the Organization.
After two days of training, we can request A-CSM certification.
N.B.: For this, you’ll need your CSM and be able to prove 12 months of experience working as a ScrumMaster or related roles (Agile Coach, Agile Master, etc.).
Let’s take this next step together! Sign up for Advanced ScrumMaster, the next step in your career.